There is no doubt that Porsche has been coming up with better cars for international auto shows. Lately, Porsche announced that they are ready to unveil the second generation of 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS at the Beijing International Automotive Exhibition that will happen in China on April 24, 2012. Porsche has said that they will be adding more features and power to the second generation Cayenne which will attract more buyers. Let’s take a look at the 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS review below.
- Porsche has been working on the design of the car, but since this is the second generation of Cayenne GTS they have decided to make only minor changes to the design of the car.
- The company said that they have adopted some of the bodywork from Cayenne Turbo and provided it with gloss black trim that will make the car look better from all angles.
- The car will be available in two distinct colors, Peridot Metallic and Carmine Red.
- Porsche has decided to go with the second generation of Porsche Cayenne GTS without including the turbos. This means that the new version will not have the turbo power in it like the Cayenne Turbo.
- The company has incorporated 4.8 liter V8 engine that can produce 480 horsepower.
- The car will also have All Wheel Drive System that will be combined with eight speed Tiptronic S transmission for Auto Stop Start function.
- The all new Porsche Cayenne GTS will have the ability to perform 60 mph in 5.4 seconds and will have the top speed of 162 mph.
- It will have the same sport exhaust system which is standard in the earlier version of Porsche Cayenne.
- Porsche has provided better features for the driver and passengers as well and therefore the interiors are more comfortable than the first version of the car.
- The car has exclusive GTS eight way adjustable front sport seats that will provide better comfort to the driver while driving long distances.
- Sound Symposer system in the vehicle will ensure that the driving experience is quieter and comfortable.
- Consumers can also go for new Sport Chrono package that will monitor the performance of the car.