Nissan has revealed the pricing and a long list of enhancements to be witnessed in the 2014 Sentra, while the vehicle is now on sale at Nissan dealers throughout the US.
Fred Diaz, the divisional vice president, Nissan Sales & Marketing, Service & Parts, Nissan North America, Inc., expressed that the Sentra was completely overhauled last year but the company still made a few changes as it always looks to improve. Diaz revealed that Nissan worked on a number of different aspects of the car including handling, quietness, chassis, fabrics and many other important points to make it even better.
The suggested retail prices of different versions of 2014 Nissan Sentra are:
- Sentra S 6MT – $15,990
- Sentra S CVT – $16,790
- Sentra FE+ S CVT – $17,190
- Sentra SV CVT – $17,490
- Sentra FE+ SV CVT – $17,890
- Sentra SR CVT – $18,690
- Sentra SL CVT – $19,590
*Destination and handling charges are $810.
Some of the most evident performance enhancements in the vehicle are:
- The engine noise in the passenger cabin has been immensely decreased by changing the engine mount layout and using better body insulation and sealing.
- The steering of the vehicle has been improved to improve the overall driving comfort and experience.
- By using returned spring, thicker stabilizer bars and shocks, body roll has been minimized.
- Shock absorber damping force tuning has ensured body motion control, which has enhanced the driving comfort as a result.
Exterior and Interior
The 2014 Nissan Sentra is an extremely attractive vehicle, designed especially for car buyers who give a lot of importance to the outer and inner presentation. Apart from a wonderful exterior, Nissan continues to improve the interior of Sentra. The manufacturer has used some extra-ordinary material such as soft-touch instrument panel and door armrests, Maple wood-tone trim and leather-appointed seating.