BMW cars are performance oriented and they also offer great styling and BMW M3 is definitely for those who like to seek attention. The M3 Convertible is definitely one of the best looking luxurious convertible in the market and it offers so much more to the users with the kind of features that BMW has incorporated. The all new BMW M3 is nothing like the previous version and it gets the best exterior design combined with better performance that makes it among the best convertibles in the market.
Let’s take a quick look at the top features of the vehicle in the BMW M3 review below.
- There is no doubt that BMW designers have worked hard to come up with sculpted exterior design of BMW M3. It gets the classic M styling like M gills and chrome plated twin tailpipes that make it look aggressive and sporty.
- On the front side the car gets chrome plated kidney grille that blends well with the headlights. The car also gets 18 inch alloy wheels in 260M BMW M3 is available in nine paint finishes which are Interlagos Blue, Silverstone 2, Melbourne Red, Jerez Black, Mineral White, Alpine White, Jet Black, Le Mans Blue and Space Grey.
- The design of the car has been tweaked to make it more aerodynamic and the retractable hard top roof takes around 22 seconds to close and open.
- The power of BMW M3 is definitely one of the strong factors for the popularity of this vehicle. BMW has incorporated 4.0 liter V8 high revving engine that generates 414 horsepower and 295 lb feet of torque.
- The engine is mated with six speed manual transmission and seven speed dual clutch automated manual transmission also known as M DCT which is optional. The car sprints from zero to 60 mph in 4.6 seconds while offering 22.2 mpg combined fuel economy.
- BMW M3 gets some of the standard safety features like ABS, traction control, stability control, front side seat airbags and rollover hoops. It also gets some really great features like BMW Assist emergency communication system that offers better assistance during automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle recovery and on-demand roadside assistance. It also gets compound disc brakes that are unlike conventional brake discs and offer better sporty performance and safety to the car.
- The overall interior design of the BMW M3 is luxurious and spacious and offers the best level of comfort to the passengers and driver. The seats are comfortable and supportive and therefore it is an ideal convertible for long drives.
- It gets the trademark M twin circular instruments and the iDrive Controller that are perfectly positioned close to the driver to offer better driving experience. The cockpit is very driver-centric and therefore most of the features are close to the driver.
- There is enough leg space available for the driver and the front passenger which makes BMW M3 among the top convertibles that offer luxurious and premium feel. The cargo of BMW M3 is just 9 cubic feet which is just average and does not offer space for larger bags.
- BMW M3 is available in the market for $60,100 and above.
BMW M3 remains the best luxury convertible in the market that users can find. It has the right kind of styling that consumers look out for and is powered by 4.0 liter V8 engine that offers superior performance at better fuel economy range. It gets the right kind of transmission and driver centric interiors that offer most of the features to the driver to have complete control of the car. However, BMW M3 will have some competitors like Mercedes Benz C63 AMG, Audi RS5 and 2013 Cadillac CTS-V that can offer better competition.Read More