Taking into account the ever increasing oil and gas prices in different parts of the world, more and more customers are now looking to use hybrid cars. The latest model of the Toyota Avalon Hybrid, with a number of enhancements, is manufacturer’s attempt to beat its rivals in the highly competitive market of hybrid cars.
Let’s have a look at some of the highlighting features of the 2014 Toyota Hybrid:
The starting price of the vehicle is $35,555 and it may reach to $41,400, depending on the additional features you wish to opt for. People, who are looking to use this car for economy, may find the price a touch hefty. However, taking into consideration the performance of the car and the road comfort you are getting, experts believe that the price is worth it, which is the reason why it has so far received a very positive feedback from customers.
Anyone who opts for a hybrid car is always concerned about fuel economy. The 2014 Toyota Avalon offers an estimated MPG of 40 in the city, which is exceptional, and 39 on the highways.
As per the feedback of customers, a vast majority of users are extremely happy with the driving capabilities and performance of the car. The hybrid provides an efficient level of comfort on highways as well as on busy roads. However, one aspect of performance where the 2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid has a lot to be desired is the hybrid brakes.
Some of the most attractive and notable specifications of the 2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid are:
- 2.5L I-4 156 HP engine
- 2-spd CVT transmission w/OD
- Hybrid electric motor alternator
- Battery with run down protection
- Front-wheel drive
- ABS & driveline traction control
- Electronic stability
- Front strut suspension
- Gas-pressurized rear shocks
- Rack & pinion steering
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Side impact beams
- Fully automatic headlamps with delay-off
- 2 door curb lights
- Illuminated entry
- The model possesses a high-quality and luxurious interior
- Very comfortable front seats
- Even at highways, the wind noise is very low
- Excellent drive
- The rear seats cannot be folded
- No more reclining rear seat
- The brakes of the vehicle need improvement
- Touch-sensitive controls also need enhancements
Thanks to brilliant handling and fuel economy on busy roads, the 2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is just the perfect city car, even though there is some room for improvement.