The demand for smaller vehicles is forcing car manufacturers to come up with smaller vehicles that pack a punch of larger automobiles. Hence, many car companies have decided to go back to their design room and bring out the best performance oriented vehicles in a smaller package. Mercedes Benz has been known for bringing out some of the best sedans in the global market. However, the company has now decided to go as per the trends in the market and have come up with 2014 Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which is a smaller hatchback. Let’s take a quick look at the top features of the vehicle in the 2014 Mercedes Benz A45 AMG review below.
- On the outside, Mercedes Benz has decided to go with simplistic design that will attract the attention of the buyers. The vehicle gets a simple finish which is very different from the regular Mercedes Benz trend.
- However, the company has been working on the overall shape of the vehicle to make it more aerodynamic and fuel efficient. Mercedes Benz believes that the perfect shape will offer more power and thrust to the vehicle when they combine it with the right engine.
- The logo sits right in front of the divided grille and the two headlamps on the front have lot of curves to make it look stylish and sporty on the front. The rear is simple as well with better tail light design and spoiler that again makes it aggressive from all angles.
- 2014 Mercedes Benz A45 AMG is a small monster according to the company that offers lot of performance for consumers that are always hungry for more. The car is powered by 2.0 liter four cylinder engine that produces 353 horsepower and 332 lb feet of torque.
- The company has introduced special bearings and pistons to the vehicle to handle high internal pressure and the engine can race the car to 124 mph which is also the top speed of the vehicle. The vehicle also competes Porsche 911 GT2 RS.
- The company also incorporates seven speed AMG Speedshift MCT dual clutch gearbox that offers lot of power to the vehicle and the driver.
- On the inside, the car is really comfortable and offers the sport experience that is usually missing in most of the regular hatchbacks.
- Mercedes Benz has decided that this car will not be available for the US customers and that they have not decided on any specific amount at the moment.