Great news for people who are waiting for 2012 911 Carrera and Carrera S, Porsche has publicized that these models have been made available in showrooms of Atlanta. Porsche fans can get vehicles from his most up-to-date line of iconic Porsche 911.
President and CEO of Porsche Cars North America Detlev Von Platen said, “Whether this will be a customer’s first or just their latest Porsche 911, it’s going to be the most invigorating ownership experience yet. The 911 Carrera and Carrera S are the ultimate choices for drivers who want the fun and excitement of a true benchmark-setting sports car week in and week out, not just for show or play during the weekends.”
Porsche has entirely redesigned 911 and tried to introduce fuel-economical as well as powerful car in order to maintain a distinctive edge over competitors. Almost 90% parts of this 911 new line-up are new or basically modified.
- 2012 911 Carrera is powered by improved 3.2L boxer engine that delivers 350 hp. You can accelerate 911 Carrera (with PDK) from 0-60mph in just 4.4 seconds; top speed of 179mph can be achieved with it.
- 2012 911 Carrera S is equipped with 3.8L boxer engine that produces 400 hp. One can easily accelerate this car from 0-60mph in just 4.1 Seconds, top speed of 188mph can be attained with it.
Latest Generation 911 Carrera Carries Spirits of Performance and Efficiency
New 911 Carrera is complete blend of performance and efficiency and this has been made possible by following functions and technologies;
- Automatic start/stop function
- Engine and transmission thermal management
- Electrical System Recuperation
- 7 speed manual transmission for the very first time
- Improved Electro-power steering
2012 911 Carrera and Carrera S have gone through several changes in order to deliver true performance oriented vehicles to customers.